You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

Anyone not dead?

Thumbs Up

Created by Owain on 27 Nov 2019 11:29

jsoulman on 05 May 2020 14:38

I started to watch it and was immediately bored. Bored of him, bored of all the same characters from all his other shows playing all the same people. Fed up of a guy being depressed. The whole thing really got to me. If you are depressed either enjoy it or kill yourself, but don't moan about it. Take Mushrooms, problem solved.

I'm gonna have to try an pursue it now after what you said but ill probably moan. If he's uses Coldplay in the sountrack I will end up smashing up everything I own though. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

Owain on 08 May 2020 11:47

Maybe Series 3 will be him taking mushrooms

Owain

Forum Nob (2869)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 08 May 2020 12:03

Great so he still doesn't kill himself. 😂

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 07 Jul 2020 17:43

Derrick is by far my favourite Gervais thing, apart from his stand up. Afterlife is very good, but like Soulman says it's pretty dark. 
 Randomly going mushroom hunting tomorow. Fingers crossed. :)

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 08 Jul 2020 07:31

Like, special mushrooms? Or those which just make a pizza bad?

Owain

Forum Nob (2869)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 08 Jul 2020 07:47

Special ones. We live at the foot of a load of hills, so gonna try our look, although the weathers looking miserable. 
 Back to comedians, watched Jim Jeffries new special last night. Definitely worth checking out. :)

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

1 - 5 + 5

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2020