You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

Anyone not dead?

Thumbs Up

Created by Owain on 27 Nov 2019 11:29

AndyJ on 23 Apr 2020 15:10

I was saying jokingly about 6 months ago we could do with a good cull of the nation. If only it was the stupid people that would die. . .
 Yeh, 2.0, Soulman. How can you not use the wheel when you've got it?! It's infinity better and more fun with it! Although, I do get you, though, it's actually quite hard work with the settings on high. You can get a proper sweat on! I haven't really played it loads, and I know I'm not that quick, but I'll post some times up next time I have a blast. It's normally my Friday daytime treat to sit on it for a few hours. 
 It's the little things that count at the moment. Lol

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 23 Apr 2020 15:19

Can't get rid of stupid people because we will be left with a ton of ugly people and most people are ugly enough as it is. Just get rid of the paedos and rapists etc.

To be fair I am still decorating my house and the first thing I did was buy a big fuck off chavy TV. So it's on my desk and if I set the wheel up I'm way too close. Also too many wires and it does get hot ha. Wheels do make games better though.

You can download my ghosts if you search 'the milkman' that's my steam ID

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 23 Apr 2020 15:23

I've got a stand for mine which work pretty good, so you can sit further back. Think it was about £80, but well worth the money. 
 Will check your times out. I've only got the first car you start with, so can't see me breaking any records! 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 23 Apr 2020 15:26

Oh I just went to time trials or whatever so you get a choice of cars. I mix between the evo 6 and pugs. I played about twice, smashed my mates times then never went back to it ha.

Looking forward to streets of rage 4 at the end of this month. I can't really be arsed with games these days though unless I'm playing coop with mates. 

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

Owain on 23 Apr 2020 21:39

Can you all stop having fun please, it's annoying

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 23 Apr 2020 21:55

If it makes you feel better Im not really playing games because I'm hooked on celebs go dating. On season 4, I find it hilarious plus good training for dating. 

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 28 Apr 2020 07:03

Also, Soulman, It's all about celebrity first dates. Fred's a dream boat. :)

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

AndyJ on 28 Apr 2020 07:03

Ok, joking apart, what TV shows are your guilty pleasures? (Excluding the above) 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 28 Apr 2020 19:24

I don't usually watch TV so it's really just been celebs go dating and I just discovered celebrity sas. I mainly watch bits of YouTube 

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 29 Apr 2020 10:39

Can't tempt you with The Undatables or a bit of The Hotel inspector? 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 30 Apr 2020 16:32

im bored of the undatables now but there are some amazing characters in that. Richard has become a big part of my life, and also the phrase 'oh well, plenty more fish in th sea for me'. 

Ive not seen hotel inspector but what more to inspect than dick and fanny juice all over the walls? I say that because I remember an old lesbian colleague of mine who told me a story how her and this girl were squirting all over the walls of a hotel. Grim fandango! I fucked this gypsy last year who did a lot of squirting and its not for me. 

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 30 Apr 2020 18:38

Hotel inspector, you're not missing much. It's just something my ex and me used to watch high as fuck. 
My stepson is basically a 19-year-old Verizon of Richard. 
"Fucking Kent!?"

Tbh, we havnt really watched loads of TV recently. If I'm left to my own devices I'll be training or gaming and when the Mrs gets home on the evenings we seem to be watching The Chase then she Carks it so I go back to gaming. 

Also not a fan of squirting. Pretty sure most the time it's just birds pissing  in the air. I can do that. Not impressed! Ha! 

I remember spunking so hard I hit the ceiling when an ex was jacking me off, once. That was one of my finer moments and a longggg time ago. Just havnt got the back pressure anymore. :(

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 30 Apr 2020 18:50

I rememeber you mentioning hitting the ceiling before. I think I did that as a teenager once.. On my own no doubt. 

Celeb sas is excellent, I am watching first season whilst waiting for new episode of the 2nd

I don't game these much these days unless it's coop with mates. Just got streets of rage 4 so gonna give that a blast but I'm ill again. 3rd time in 6 weeks. I need to just die already 😂

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 30 Apr 2020 19:34

Yeh, it's a story my grand kids will tell their grand kids. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 05 May 2020 08:25

Anyone watched After Life series 2 yet? It's pretty brutal, best thing Gervais has done by a mile IMO. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

1 - 4 + 5

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2022