Thumbs Up

Created by Owain on 27 Nov 2019 11:29

jsoulman on 02 Jan 2020 23:35

my mind loves the way you work babe ;)

Happy New Year by the way lads!!

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

Owain on 03 Jan 2020 17:57

Happy 2020 all. I hope it's a lovely one. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 03 Jan 2020 18:10

This year I want to find my wife!! Never wanted to get married but I'm hitting 40 this year and I want to give my dedication to someone. How about it Owain?

Also, went on the back of my sisters Harley the other day, amazing fun. very slow and loud but a great ride... But that's enough about my sister 🐕🐕🐕

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

Owain on 06 Jan 2020 10:38

Weeeeeyyyyyyyyy incest bants

Yeah alright, let's get married. I have a gf but we're not interested in marriage so see no reason why we shouldn't be betrothed. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

Stevieput on 23 Feb 2020 21:59

I'm not dead, or at least I don't think I am! 

Stevieput

Not-so Noob (85)

Owain on 26 Feb 2020 10:15

I simply do not believe you

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 31 Mar 2020 11:03

on a serious note how is everyone? hope you and your families are all safe! Love you guys!!

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

Owain on 03 Apr 2020 10:54

Hey man, how you doing?

Nobody here dead yet, just incredibly bored with being at home. I work from home anyway so makes no odds to me, but the kids are slowly losing the plot. 

How's everyone?

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 09 Apr 2020 12:03

Strangers!! All good here. Been off for a week and a half and to be honest it's not a problem for me. Got a few good games on the go to pass the time and doing a few bits round the house. The mrs works for the NHS, so she's still grafting. 
 Our kids are all old enough to do there own things, so it's not like we have to entertain them. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 14 Apr 2020 08:46

Ours are 6 and 8 so can entertain themselves as long as you mean "sit on the Switch all day", which we've allowed where necessary. Other than that, turns out home schooling is a fucking nightmare. 

I work from home anyway so in work terms I'm not affected, other than not being able to get five minutes peace. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 14 Apr 2020 10:11

Yeh, I bet home schooling's a nightmare. Ours are all at college, so they just crack in with whatever they're sent, but my sister has 3 young kids, so I truly sympathise  with anyone in that situation. (Although she's doing amazing so I don't want to take anything away form her) 

Ok, slight curve ball and maybe a bit more on brand. We bought my daughter a Tamiya Hornet (r/c car) a few years ago, and she's hardly ever used it, so I kindly took it off her hands. Got to admit, I LOVE anything R/c and properly got the bug. Any of you lot had a nitro car or anything decent, as I want someone faster?!!!!

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 18 Apr 2020 15:08

Ah yes I love The Hornet, its one of the most iconic RC cars. My cousin had one and i had the Nissan Kingcab. I got back into them now im an old man but dont own any. I think its just nostalgia of stuff i was into as a kid cus I have been looking at old top trumps too. I used to sit and read the Tamya magazine all the time. I live near a golf course so I am always tempted to buy one but i'd rather spend the money on niple clamps or butt plugs.  

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

Owain on 19 Apr 2020 09:41

Oh man, I wish I had some toys to pass the time. I sold my house last year and we've bought a new one we're renovating which, when done, will be absolutely awesome. Until then, however, I'm living in the dining room at the girlfriend's place and BOOM - GLOBAL SHUTDOWN. I have no workshop, no bikes to work on, no toys to play with, and it's all in storage at my mum's who I'm not allowed to visit. 

This is bullshit man

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 21 Apr 2020 09:20

Wow, couldn't of gone any worse for you then, Owain! Lol 

Think I mentioned before, but I've juts bought a full steering setup for the PS4, so loving the racing games at the moment as well! All about the rallying! 

Soulman, I had the Thundershot, back on the day. I've always wanted The Lunchbox, so might get one of them. 
 I was also watching a detailed video of how to paint miniatures. (Space Marines etc) There was no tutorials like that when we we were kids, and you just splashed a bit of paint over them. 
 I swear, I'm gonna end up taking up knitting, or some other dogshit craft, by the time this lockdown ends! 

Also reading Stev-Os book. Was a huge jackass fan and knew he was ducked up, but he goes dark in the book. So many stories I never heard before. Not usually a fan of autobiography's but it's the second one I've read in a row and it's nice just to read something trashy that doesn't take much brain power. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 23 Apr 2020 12:55

Hard Times for Owain!! I just bought a house and luckily moved in just before lockdown after waiting a year to move in. Love being on my own and love being in lockdown. Have to say humans do deserve this as we are utter cunts. Can't stand people moaning about it, these people are probably the same poeple who will happily go to a zoo or sea world yet complain when they are in lockdown. Hoping a lot more deaths, need to get the population right down.. And yes I dont have one rule for me and no one else, so if people I know die then so be it.

Can't stand seeing people 'come together' it really annoys me. Fucking double standards of people pisses me off. All these adverts about people chatting online to happy music. Hopefully they will all die.

Enough of the rant. Andy, do you have Dirt Rally 2.0? Could try and beat each others times. I can't be arsed to set my wheel up though and at the moment it's too hot for games.

I used to love painting those warhammer figures and wouldn't mind giving it another go. I think I wanted the Hotshot at some point. Also the Esprite (I think) 

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

1 - 3 + 5

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2022