You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

Anyone not dead?

Thumbs Up

Created by Owain on 27 Nov 2019 11:29

AndyJ on 17 Dec 2019 07:20

Will check it out at some point. Was off yesterday, so finally started the recent God Of War. About five hours in and loving  it. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 17 Dec 2019 09:52

Mate that game looks awesome, you must be well chuffed with that. 

I do Spanish lessons now. I don't really know why as I don't go to Spain much. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2869)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 17 Dec 2019 13:01

Andy - I last about 5 mins with that game. I can't take story games anymore, I hate them so much. My mate and I got read dead 2 on pc to play coop with but we just go straight back to golden axe and streets of rage simply because it doesn't take hours till you grt to play the game ha.

Thanks Owain. It's been a hard few years getting it finished, I just hope it sells so I can buy stuff. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 17 Dec 2019 15:50

I'll definitely support it. 
 How do these things work, then, do you get a certain % of what it sells? I'm not asking how much exactly you get, just interested how it works. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 17 Dec 2019 17:00

Well there are 3 of us who made the game, my mate who is the artist, then a coder, and me. Those two are the main mains so % is split between us but they get most as done a lot more work than me. But cus we got a publisher they get a cut (not sure how much) but we went with a publisher because they can do loads of work and advertising for us and also port the games on consoles. Then the hosts get a %, so steam take 30% and I'm not sure what Sony, mircrosoft or Nintendo take. If it sells on target I should make about 20k which isn't much for 3 years work, but it's good as this was a side project.

Should get little wads of cash here and there during sales and its already confirmed for ps5. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

jsoulman on 17 Dec 2019 17:46

Next game I want to make is called the Steven Olympics. Its an Olympic games simulator where all the competitor's are based off my cousin Steven. So you choose your events then choose your Stevens and watch the events and see who wins. Sumo Steven obviously best at sumo but not running, the artist formally known as Steven excellent at long jump, Vegan Steven best at everything etc. Other Stevens include Dragon Ball Steven, oh so suculant Steven and regular cousin Steven. 

The only thing is it will be really boring creating 100 Stevens even though I can think of 100 funny ones, too much effort to actually make.

I want it to look like something created in Microsoft paint with hilarious physics. It's too much work though. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 17 Dec 2019 19:18

Believing Steven- uses power of god. 

Grieving Steven- constantly morning his pet alpaca's death.

Shakin Steven - has Parkinson's. 

Leaving Steven - walks off in opposite direction  when the starter gun goes. 

uneven Steven- has one leg shorter than the other. 

even Steven- both legs are the same length. 

I want credits on this game! 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 18 Dec 2019 13:18

You get the idea, and those are some quality Stevens, I'd definitely consider them ha.

Life is like a box of Stevens - completly random behaviour

Twin Steven - twice the power but twice as slow

Steve Fu or King Steven - a bit racist but its an Asian kung Fu Steven.

Pass the dutchy Steven - needs no explanation

GTi Steven - really fast at cornering events, not so good in a straight line 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 18 Dec 2019 15:25

I'll except nothing but a 7.5% cut  of the profits. 

Off on a tangent, I often get very random thoughts, as we all do, but write them down on my phone. I was going through these thoughts earlier and came across this one:

What if we’re in a simulation and the millennium bug was an undetectable virus that’s slowly being destroying the programme ever since And that's why there's been so much crazy shit since! 

I think there's a film in this somewhere. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 18 Dec 2019 15:37

That's just your simulation. I'm in a complelty different simulation where everyone is me, including the girls, it's great. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 18 Dec 2019 15:38

Or, maybe,  we're in a simulation but we're all the AI in someone's simulation. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 18 Dec 2019 15:43

It's all true. I believe in absolutely everything now, it's much more fun then believing in nothing (which I also believe in as i believe everything). I sussed it all out ages ago. Can't wait to die cus I got something to say to all of the gods. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

jsoulman on 20 Dec 2019 17:37

Anyone able to tell me why that no matter how many times I go to the toilet during the day, as soon as I get home from work I have to do a wee and a poo? 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 21 Dec 2019 15:36

Bowel aids. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 23 Dec 2019 09:02

I really like how your mind works Soulman

Owain

Forum Nob (2869)

Chelmsford

1 - 2 + 5

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2020