Thumbs Up

Created by Owain on 27 Nov 2019 11:29

Owain on 27 Nov 2019 11:29

Been a while. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2870)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 06 Dec 2019 11:50

Indeed. What's new? I'm just winding down for Xmas. Got the two weeks off this year! Yesssss!! 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 09 Dec 2019 16:01

Sold my house, moved in with the girlfriend temporarily while we renovate a new one, then move into that all together. Been woefully absent from bikes and fun cars for a very long time now, looking forward to getting settled finally. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2870)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 09 Dec 2019 17:24

I sold the R1 about six months ago. It pained me to see it go  but I just  wasn't getting the time to use it. I do need a new toy, though , and constantly looking at different things. Was looking at e36 M3s, recent. Hmmm. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 10 Dec 2019 19:51

whats all this noise? 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 11 Dec 2019 07:40

Virtual Xmas meet. What's Santa bringing you in all? :)

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 11 Dec 2019 22:40

well im single so no presents for me ha, but I might buy myself a pair of Ric Flair socks. £50 though.. 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 12 Dec 2019 06:53

Ooooo, yehhhhhh, get a pairrrrrr!! 
This weekend I turn 41 and for my 41st birthday, being the grown up I am now, I've had a steering wheel set up for my PlayStation. 😆

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

AndyJ on 12 Dec 2019 06:54

Also, I've just woken my wife up by punching her in the face,  because in my dream someone stole my weed and I launched him. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 13 Dec 2019 09:35

Ha, that's amazing. Poor lass. 

I've gotten to the point where for Christmas I really do just want socks and pants, I really resent buying them myself after a lifetime of getting them as gifts. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2870)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 14 Dec 2019 11:43

I've gotten really into buying clothes lately.  Dont know if its an age thing or ive been influenced by influencers influencing me into influencing you into buying your own socks and pants. 've changed drastically over the last few years however im still exactly the same person. Andy, if you dont have it already i recommend a game called wreckfest. Goes perfectly with a wheel and weed. 

You guys seen the new Rick and Morty with the Dragon? 

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 15 Dec 2019 09:10

Nah, not caught up with Rick and Morty, yet. I've just re watched all the old ones. Love that show so much! 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 15 Dec 2019 13:40

The new ones wont disapoint, its been excellent so far.

Oh by the way, dont forget to buy my game that finally comes out next month.. on all consoles by the way ;) ;) 

i hope our publisher makes a better trailer than this haha

Heres me playing

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

AndyJ on 16 Dec 2019 19:43

That's awesome! Is this the one you were doing the music for a year or so ago? Looks intense! 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 16 Dec 2019 19:50

yeah music, sounds, bug testing and other bits and bobs. Went to Cologne to promote it as Gamescom this year. It was nuts. German nerds trump our nerds as they have that funnier haircuts. The women on a night out though are probably the hottest i have seen anywhere in my life, and there were hardly any men around. Thanks Hitler :) 

P.S im playing on the hardest setting with 1 life, so its not normally that quick.

jsoulman

Loser (1193)

1 - 1 + 5

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2020