You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

Alright Boyz

Thumbs Up

Created by jsoulman on 05 Dec 2018 10:19

jsoulman on 05 Dec 2018 10:19

Its coming up to the jolly time of the year again. How are you all? Happy? Festive? 

I can't complain really. Just went from buying an awesome house with my girlfriend to splitting up cus I couldn't handle the commitment. But shit happens and life goes on and all is good. 

I've taken to sitting in Bristol cathedral at lunch times because it makes me feel nice. 

Praise jesus, our Lord and saviour and save the urangutangs because an advert on TV made people cry.

Got into Joe Rogan lately.. His stand up really makes me laugh and has some valid points about the universe. Space scares me.. His pod casts are quite good too. 

How's you? 

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 06 Dec 2018 20:10

I turn 40 next week. What the actual fucking Fuck!!?

A group of ten of us rented a house with private indoor heated swimming poool, hot tub, pool table etc, for three nights. Fuck me, I nearly died!! Ha!! Happy 40th!! 

Also, Rogan is an absaloute legend I’ve listened to his podcast everyday for the last few years. It’s genuinely helped me become a much more balanced person and I’ve learned so much, with the huge variety of guests he has on. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

AndyJ on 06 Dec 2018 20:11

Also, sorry to hear about the break. That’s sucks. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 06 Dec 2018 22:10

Ah mate I'm coming close to 40, I've got another year to go but already feel ready! Ha. 

Yeah the break up is just one of those things where I freaked out cus don't think we are really suitable together and know we are better off with different people  

Rogan is certainly amazing, you hear the jake the snake one? 

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 06 Dec 2018 22:19

Yeh, the stories about the snake were crazy. Mad what went on behind the scenes. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

AndyJ on 06 Dec 2018 22:24

The Elon Musk one is an absaloute must, of you havnt heard it already. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 06 Dec 2018 22:51

Oh yeah I think I started but not finished. It's quite long isn't it? Haven't had the chance to listen really.

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

Owain on 07 Dec 2018 08:53

Heeeeeyyyyy youuuuuuu guuuuuuuuys!

Sorry to hear about the breakup J-Sizzle, but it's more important for the long run that you're happy. 

I've had a few months of having the house ripped out: downstairs bathroom, got rid of a wall downstairs, hall re-done, so I'm desperately trying to get all the decorating done before Christmas because we're hosting it at mine. 

Terrifying. It's like being an adult or something. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2861)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 07 Dec 2018 11:38

Yeh, same here, oWain. We’ve knocked some rooms together, upstairs to make a bigger bathroom. It’s all about the Whirlpool bath!! :) 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

AndyJ on 07 Dec 2018 11:39

And, yeh, Soulman. All his podcasts are about 3.5 hours long. It makes for a real insight into all his guests lives. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 08 Dec 2018 07:43

Im jealous of you guys doing grown up stuff. I'm. Taking a big step back and probably going back to a house share or something. Its too expensive to live alone  However the Welsh toll bridges are ending in a couple of weeks and everyone is moving to wales cus its so much cheaper. My friend has a massive 4 bedroom house that cost £174k yet my 3 bed in Bristol is £300k..  It's one of the things I hate about this city. 

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 09 Dec 2018 12:35

Yeh, it’s the same in Solihull where I grew up. House prices are through the roof. We have a 3 bedroom house, with a decent garden, two car drive and a garage. It’s probably worth around 130k. The same house in Solihull would easily be doubl that. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 02 Jan 2019 21:16

Was it someones birthday lately?

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 04 Jan 2019 17:46

I was 40 in December. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

AndyJ on 19 Feb 2019 16:58

I’ve got all sensible in my old age and the R1s going Saturday, hopefully. Sad to see it go, but I’m either going to lose my licsene or end up dead in a field. 

What we all riding, these days? 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

1 - 1 + 3

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2020