You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

All bow before me!!

Thumbs Up

Created by AndyJ on 21 Sep 2018 13:01

AndyJ on 21 Sep 2018 13:01

Strangers!! I’m  seriously thinking about starting a new religion. 

What name do you think I should call it? 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 21 Sep 2018 18:34

Dont bother, just join mine and become a jamesist. Join Jamesism today for a small start up fee for £69.99 then only £40 a month. 

I promise good things will happen, as myself as my witness  

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

Owain on 22 Sep 2018 09:00

Have you ever read Join Me by Danny Wallace? Do it, he kinda does this by accident. True story. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2862)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 22 Sep 2018 10:23

No, worth a read? 

Im reading a book called “why we sleep” at the moment. It’s by a sleep scientist and it’s got life changing stuff in it. I highly recommend it to everybody. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

Owain on 22 Sep 2018 12:54

Yeah definitely worth a read, I have a proper mancrush on Danny Wallace. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2862)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 24 Sep 2018 13:30

I’ve seen him in a few things, but not hugely familiar with his work, but have added the nook to my list. 

We’ve just discovered Anthony Bourdain’s Parts unknown, on Netflix. Really interesting travel/food documentary where he visits places all around the world. 8 seasons to catch up on. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

Owain on 25 Sep 2018 09:55

I love it when I get really into an old series and there are hundreds of episodes you don't have to wait for and can just binge on. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2862)

Chelmsford

AndyJ on 25 Sep 2018 18:15

Yeh, it’s great, isn’t it.

We’ve just finished watching all of Black Mirror. Hard one to binge, for me, as after every episode you’re just left like, whoaaaaaaaa!! 

By far my favourite thing for a long time. (And I relize I’ve probably banged on about it before) 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 27 Sep 2018 08:15

Wish I enjoyed TV shows. I find everything is the same, i've seen it all already and it was shite the first time. Same old structures, same old characters, same old twists..  

Oh look another series on Netflix that everyone at work is talking about but is utter shite

Oh look another poorly drawn cartoon on Netflix that has the same characters and jokes as every other cartoon.

Oh look another Netflix original with Adam Sandler.

Black mirror was good though and thank fuck for the wwe network which gives me access to every single wwe  wcw and wcw ppv ever.. This is an excellent thing! 

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 27 Sep 2018 12:04

I completely disagree. There’s some amazing shows on Netflix, we’re spoiled for choice! I think the film industry is a bit shit at the moment, though. I can only deal with so many super heros. . . 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 27 Sep 2018 14:03

Yeah I'm sick of super hero films too. I actually thought the trailer to deadpool 2 looked funny so downloaded it. I was bored within 5 minutes but ended up watching the whole thing anyway. Utterly shite!! 

What is it you're watching on flix? People said 'dark tourist' is worth watching but that was pretty boring. I guess I don't find much interesting anymore, maybe too much weed affected my frontal lobe, or I'm just an moaning git.. 

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 27 Sep 2018 16:07

Yeh, you’re just a moaning cunt. :) 

I suppose it depends on whatever you’re into. I love stand up comedy, which there’s tons of on Netflix. We also watch a load of documentaries, anything from engineering stuff to ancient civilisations. 

Izard is next on the list, bix set wise. I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. 

Also, and again I may have mentioned this before, Wild Wild Country is an amazing docu/box set. We smashed it all one Sunday. 

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 28 Sep 2018 23:48

Oh stand up comedy is another thing I moan about on Netflix. Yet another unfunny comedian I've never heard doing a stupid pose with a crazy camera angle for the front of their dvd. No thanks. 

I can't stand band photos or comedian photos. I very rarely find comedians funny, especially women.

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

AndyJ on 29 Sep 2018 07:46

Wow, you’re loving life at the moment, ain’t ya! 

Illiza Schlesinger is a funny woman comedian, but you’ll probably disagree. Ha!

AndyJ

Loser (2217)

jsoulman on 29 Sep 2018 10:36

I fucking love to moan! 

Not heard of her but will check her out. This is an old video but I agree with Hitchins as to why women aren't funny. The only woman to make me laugh is Jo Brand. 

jsoulman

Loser (1182)

1 - 1 + 2

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2020