You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

Who makes you laff?

Thumbs Up

Created by AndyJ on 11 Mar 2018 18:39

jsoulman on 15 Mar 2018 20:14

yeah I hate what youtube has become and the people it created, but I cant deny its also amazing. Like check this out...

&list=PLv3TTBr1W_9tppikBxAE_G6qjWdBljBHJ

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 15 Mar 2018 21:05

I asked my 14 year old what she wants to do when she gets older. She said “Be a you tuber!” 

I feel like I’ve failed as a parent. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

jsoulman on 16 Mar 2018 10:21

It's a serious platform that will change how we evolve as humans. Give it 10 more years and who knows what youtube will be.. That's the best thing about getting older,  watching stuff change,  disagreeing and saying how things were better in our day   

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

ian7675 on 16 Mar 2018 11:36

^^^ Right on sister!

ian7675

Techno Viking (951)

Owain on 19 Mar 2018 15:06

I reserve the right to complain about absolutely everything when I'm old

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

Owain on 19 Mar 2018 15:06

Oh and by "old" I mean now

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

ian7675 on 19 Mar 2018 16:47

I think I'm the oldest here at 40...I'm practically ancient, almost retired.

ian7675

Techno Viking (951)

AndyJ on 19 Mar 2018 17:27

I’m 40 this year. I think I’m actually looking forward to being able to say “I’m forty”, although It’d be mighty grand if I could not get any older after that. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

Owain on 23 Mar 2018 16:14

Yeah but you probably said the same when you were 30. I bet when you get to 50 you'll be rattling on about how annoying the 40 year olds are. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 23 Mar 2018 21:19

Parents are now old people... Thats strange. 

Also, isnt that saying 'life begins at 40' supposed to be true? llike you stop caring about what you wear because how it looks and instead focus on comfort, therefore wear terrible trainers. 

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

Owain on 24 Mar 2018 07:21

I'm 34 now and honestly I'd say it just gets better and better as I care less about everything. I can only imagine how little I'll care by the time I'm 60 but it'll be glorious. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

ian7675 on 24 Mar 2018 08:34

I've changed since hitting 40, I definitely do care a lot less about what people think but that doesn't mean I've lowered my personal standards. I've realised life isn't short and I don't want to waste any time worrying about other people's opinions when I should be enjoying my own life and making the most of it. If I was in to train spotting and it would make me happy then fuck everyone else if they laugh, it's not their life but mine and I want to die happy.

same attitude goes for cars, I'm no longer interested in what 0-60 times are and if I can beat some spotty chav from the lights...I'm much more interested in how I enjoy a car personally including fun and comfort because it's me who gets the fun and not anybody else.

I won't wear tweed though or coloured corduroy trousers.

ian7675

Techno Viking (951)

Owain on 27 Mar 2018 15:03

Maybe when you're 50 you will

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

jsoulman on 27 Mar 2018 15:11

Ive got a completely different outlook on life after those super strong shrooms I ate last year. I am less atheist  and certainly believe life on earth is very short indeed even if you die as an old woman, however I don't think its final when we due.. But don't see the point in 'spirits' looking out for us like mediums say they do. I have many questions though, so many questions. The other day I was holding an onion and was thinking, why does an onion exist?  So high, standing there for ages.. Thinking about it. That was great evening. 

Do you know why onions exist? not just onions,   but all food (not animals) . Chillies .. Why do chilies exist?

Was this food around before humans? Back then it wouldn't be known as food . But why would it grow and how did it grow??

jsoulman

Loser (1197)

AndyJ on 28 Mar 2018 08:07

Don’t quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure fruits evolved to to spread the seed of their plants. animals eat the fruit, animal shits out seeds a few miles away. Said plant grows again. 

Onions is a bit more complicated. It’s multi layered. . . 

Talking about stoner thoughts, I was thinking about other civilisations, I think we’d just watched Arrival, and I came to this massive realisation that life was created on Eart,  by a much more advance race, and left to terraform the atmosphere for when they come back at a later date. 

If anything else it’d make a good book. 

AndyJ

Loser (2229)

1 - 2 + 4

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2022