You have unread private messages

Club Logo Club Logo

New Dainese leathers

Thumbs Up

Created by cuj on 22 Dec 2014 08:49

cuj on 22 Dec 2014 08:49

Getting this for Christmas, my first ever leathers.

Will go well with the bike colours, helmet and my Dainese boots plus it's very highly rated.

http://m.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/app/prod/194801

cuj

Should get a life (184)

Southampton

Owain on 22 Dec 2014 09:25

Awesome, I'd love to get some decent leathers as mine are reasonably cheap and I'm told the Dainese stuff feels like it's already been worn in and is a lot more supple and comfortable. 

Had a pair of these turn up the other day, they look damn cosy but haven't had a chance to try them out yet. 

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

cuj on 22 Dec 2014 10:09

The jacket turned up this morning and it is stunning. Fabulous quality leather, quite supple and fits well, looks incredible too. Think I'll be firing up the bike today/tomorrow...

I really like Dainese gear. It's far from the cheapest but is highly technical and designed by experts.

Sportsbikeshop are amazing too, only good things to say about their service, website and prices.

Bet those boots will be toasty, just what you need this time of year!

I wear these - http://www.dainese.com/en_en/axial-pro-in.html

cuj

Should get a life (184)

Southampton

Owain on 22 Dec 2014 10:59

You definitely get what you pay for, think next year I'll buy some second-hand Dainese stuff to use on track, no point paying for new stuff just to inevitably fall off. I did a 100-mile trip in the absolute pouring rain, having the same day picked up some awesome Gore-Tex gloves, I have a waterproof jacket and some over-trousers, so the only parts of me that got wet were my feet, hence the boots. They'd be far too clunky to use on my Gixxer I suspect, but I won't be riding that in the winter anyway.

I've just put it away for the winter actually, properly cleaned and serviced, new oil, and had some fuel stabiliser turn up today I'll be putting in the tank. Even bought a front paddock stand to go with the rear, so it'll be kept properly off the floor. Battery is out and I'm keeping it in the house, actually done a proper job for once. These things are easier to do when you quite enjoy them.

Owain

Forum Nob (2874)

Chelmsford

1 - 1 + 1

Are you sure you wish to lock this discussion?

Are you sure you wish to unlock this discussion?

Edit dat?

Deleting your post eh? Drunk were we?

Are you sure you wish to delete this entire discussion?

0 online users
The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the club, its creators, moderators or other members.

Club Logo

© Gti7.Club 2022